ALIQUOTES: A new magazine of molecular humour

Randy Willis willis at gandalf.psf.sickkids.on.ca
Fri Aug 25 19:42:24 EST 1995

I'd like to make a general announcement concerning a magazine that
the students and technicians of Biochem. Res. in the Hospital for
Sick Children (Toronto, Canada) have been producing.  This news
journal, we call ALIQUOTES, is a journal of the biochemical, genetic
and molecular biological humour.  We're not exactly Cell or Nature
but we can offer something they can't claim, the REAL STORY behind
a life (?) in science.

  We've been running in the Toronto area for about 3 years and we
have recently begun circulation outside of the city.  This is the
reason for this announcement.  We're trying to gauge interest in our
magazine outside of Toronto and would like to expand our market.
If you'd like to take a peak at a few issues or would like to start
a FREE subscription, just drop us a line.  The paper costs nothing
to the reader as we pay for the production through our advertisers,
people like Boehringer, Pharmacia, Sarstedt, etc....

  We're always looking for new story ideas and new writers as well.
If you think you've got a good sense of humour and would like to see
your name in print, if not lights, let us know.

You can contact us at:

       Randall Willis
       (Aliquotes)
       Hospital for Sick Children