****HELP!!! Need software or suggestions!!!****

Dan Adamson dadamson at tcgcs.com
Sat Aug 26 22:12:58 EST 1995

I am a biology major at Hastings college in Hastings,Nebraska. I am
looking for  a shareware program that will make 3-D molecular models from
flat structure diagrams. If you do not know where I can find one, please
tell me what features you would like to see in such a program. I am
minoring in computer programming so I am thinking about making an
application with the above capabilities. I use a PowerMac 6100/60 and know
nothing about IBM-compatible programming. You can post a reply on this
newsgroup or E-mail me at:
dadamson at tcgcs.com

thank you,
Dan Adamson