SURVIVAL OF FITTEST

Martin Napier mnapier at iac.net
Mon Aug 28 05:30:25 EST 1995

Pardon me, I just came in, what is this person rambling on about?
I con only seem to pick up a general idea that civilization iis going to
go splat soon ( a possibility I do not deny) and that apparently only a
very specific group (of which this person is presumably one) is going to
survive. I can't quite determine from this exactly who it is that is
going to survive, or what qualities will ensure this. It just don't sound
quite right. Perhaps I am missing something?

                    Sassenach