SURVIVAL OF FITTIST

Goddess in Training rrosen at falcon.cc.ukans.edu
Sun Aug 27 21:13:54 EST 1995

Is it just me, but if the person who posted the original article in this
thread really *were* the fittest, wouldn't he be able to spell better?
(See the subject of this thread.)  Just a thought.
Renee Rosen                   "Dear Mr. Manson, have you heard of or seen
rrosen at falcon.cc.ukans.edu     a man from Wisconsin by the name of Ed Gein?
Goddess in Training            You helped me discover The Beatles and Stones,
Astrud and Astarte on irc      but he turned me on to the beauty of bones."
LadyGodiva on the DivWeb                            --The Fibonaccis