cyanobacteria

Tue Aug 29 10:44:49 EST 1995

You may wish to survey the literature on diatom gliding motility for
comparison with cyanobacteria. See:

Gordon, R. (1987). A retaliatory role for algal projectiles, with
implications for the mechanochemistry of diatom gliding motility. J.
Theor. Biol. 126, 419-436.

for some refs.
Best regards, -Dick Gordon, U.Manitoba[Aug29,95]