LIFE DUTY DEATH

Wolfgang Wuster bss166 at bangor.ac.uk
Tue Aug 29 03:25:23 EST 1995

[crap deleted]

Amazing what a few generations of inbreeding can do, Dannie Hawkins - or
is it A. Druidson? Your computer seems to have some trouble making its
mind up. Or is it you? I wouldn't use my real name either if I wanted to
spout this kind of nonsense on the net.

Why are you so worried about other people's intellect? Were you a victim
of child abuse, and therefore retarded? Did your mother forget to change
your nappies (diapers YooEss)? Did she hit you around the head with a
frying pan, causing brain damage? I suggest you go and get some good
psychotherapy somewhere. It won't alter the fact that you are a retard,
but it may at least make you a happy retard, and reduce the urge to
pollute the newsgroups with your racist crap (I note that you did not
bother to reply to my comments about "white Aryans" - there's nothing as
annoying as a fact, is there?).

Thank you for your attention, and have a nice day.

--
Wolfgang Wuster
School of Biological Sciences, University of Wales, Bangor, UK
e-mail: bss166 at bangor.ac.uk

Thought for the day: If you see a light at the end of the tunnel,
it is probably a train coming your way.