CEO/COO Wanted for Medical Device Firm

Spinal2 spinal2 at aol.com
Mon Aug 28 22:44:29 EST 1995

We are looking to hire a CEO or COO to run our five year old fast growing
medical device company.  We are located in Huntsville Ala.  and will offer
a competitive salary and stock option plan to the right person.  He or she
will need venture capital experience and corporate operations experience.
We hold strong patents and have recently gained FDA approval for our
devices.  Our devices are used in minimally invasive surgery and have a
good chance of making a bit hit in the marketplace.

Please email us at spinal2 at aol.com or call Tim Taylor at 205-533-4686.

Huntsville was voted by a leading magazine and the tip ten places to start
a high tech company.

Great family environment and low cost of living.