Hard Copy -- FEEDING FRENZY???

jason cooper jcooper at acs6.acs.ucalgary.ca
Mon Aug 28 21:25:53 EST 1995

I don't know whether this is the best place to post this, but I'm
guessing it's about the only place, since nothing else likely
seemed to pop up...  Anyways, my question...

I was just watching Hard Copy (hey, you can't get less
intellectual than that, and I *was* looking to relax :)) and
there on my TV screen was what appeared to be a beached shark
trying to un-beach itself.  The shark was alone.

Then Hard Copy announces that this is a shark in a
*feeding*frenzy*.  Last I checked it took many sharks to have a
feeding frenzy, or at least one shark in less-than-crystal-cear
water.  I'm no expert, which is why I'm postin here.  Can
somebody correct me here, or is Hard Copy moving from people to
other animals as well in their crusade to damage reputations?

Sorry for any spelling errors -- the terminal I'm logged in from
is horrendously slow.  On that note, please forward replies to me
at jcooper at acs.ucalgary.ca, as I won't be logging on often in the
near future.

Thanks!

             This quote temporarily under constructi