LIFE DUTY DEATH

Coccia, Marco mcoccia at CCMAIL-GW.IDEC.COM
Tue Aug 29 13:45:09 EST 1995

Thanks Mike, however, as I hope you will shortly see, I DID NOT post my
comments on the board, I sent them directly to the e-mail address of the asshole
in question without permission of posting it publically.  Furthermore I do have
that right don't I?  My mistake? thinking I was dealing with a somewhat
reasonable person.
Your wrong I do get the internet, its mostly for cyber-nerds, radicals freaks,
idiots, and people who like to play silly mind games with them instead of
SHUTTING them UP.
Sorry you were offended
Subject: Re: LIFE DUTY DEATH
From:    ,abel at utkvx.utcc.utk.edu ("Michael Gregory Abel, University of
Tennessee") at Internet
Date:    8/29/95  11:29 AM

On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, dannie hawkins wrote:

> >From: "Coccia, Marco" <mcoccia at ccmail-gw.idec.com>
> >To: ADruidson <71726.3204 at compuserve.com>
> >Subject: Re[2]: LIFE DUTY DEATH
>
> >Well now you've really tipped your hand you sniveling racist shit I hope a
Big
> >black Jew man fucks your wife and daughters and gives half black bastard
> >children.
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
>
> What weird fantasies occupy space (plenty of that) the minds of some people.
>
>                             _Earth Abides_
Marco,
 Please stay off of the Internet, you don't seem to get the
concept either.  None of us want to read your hate filled rhetoric filled
with four letter words.  Your response makes you no better than Mr.
Hawkins......I have forwarded your message to the postmaster at your
online service....please go alt.rant.four.letter.words.genitals.bigotry
if you need an outlet.

Michael Gregory Abel *   **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **
University of Tennessee *::* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::*Abel at utkvx.utk.edu:*
Department of Microbiology::*::::*::::*::::*::::*::::*615-974-2933::*::::*
Walters Life Sciences Bldg:* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::* *::*
Knoxville, TN 37996-0845 **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **   **
           "We are constantly faced with great opportunities
              brilliantly disguised as insolvable problems."