[Q] sperm competition

Tue Aug 29 13:42:32 EST 1995

Not pretending to give you any answers about "sperm
killer cells", here is one reference which just
appeared in a review section of American Scientist
(Sept-Oct.1995,  p. 486):
  David M. Buss, The Evolution of Desire:
  Strategies of Human Mating, Basic Books, 1994.
( D.M. Bass is Prof.of Psychology,
 Univ. of Michigan, Ann Arbor).
 Perhaps he can answer you question better.

Good luck,
Alex Berezin