THE "WAR" DUDE

Coccia, Marco mcoccia at CCMAIL-GW.IDEC.COM
Tue Aug 29 13:16:29 EST 1995

To all unfortunate readers of the racist thread:
   I had no intention of my private e-mail comments sent to the WAR fool to be
published on the this bulletin board.  I (like many of you) tried to reason with
him when I thought it was a serious inquiry - but in private messages.
   NO ONE BELIEVES IN FREE INTELLECTUAL DISCOURSE MORE THAN I.  HOWEVER, THE
CONCEPTS PRESENTED BY THE SON OF DRIUDS ARE AS GROUNDLESS AS IS THAT NOTION THAT
THE WORLD IS FLAT.  NOTHING ANGERS ME MORE THAN A RACIST EXCEPT ONE THAT COUCHES
HIS HATE MONGERING IN THE GUISE OF INTELLEGENCE.  I TRUELY BELEIVE YOU CAN'T
RATIONALIZE WITH NOR SHOULD YOU INGNORE A BUG LIKE THAT, YOU HAVE TO STEP ON IT.
   My only regret is that I let him bait me into a mud sling fest, THAT I
EXPECTED MY COMMENTS WOULD REMAIN PRIVATE, and that my angry comments might be
misinterpeted by some.  (What worse curse could be visited on a white
supremicist?).
see yaaaaaaa........