Environmental effects on Physiology of organisms

Jay Donosky jaydon at evansville.net
Tue Aug 29 11:51:42 EST 1995

I am a new user of the internet.  If this area is reserved for posting
known facts and information, I appologize.

The reason I am posting this here is to see if anyone knows a good
resource for information on the broad topic of environment and
physiology. I am needing to create a hypothetical experiment to determine
the effects of a certain environmental factor (radiation, pollution,
etc.) on physiology of an organism (fish, humans, etc).

Any suggestions or pushing in the right direction would greatly be
appreciated.  Good ideas? Journals/Accecible information?

Thanks,

Jay Donosky, University of Southern Indiana (Evansville, IN)

(jaydon at evansville.net)