aSK FOR ANY NEWSGROUP OR INTERNET SITE FOR THE CARBOHYDRATE RESEARCH

fullname email at xxx.xxx.xxx
Thu Aug 24 08:05:09 EST 1995

To whom it may concern,
   I am one of the researchers involved in the research on carbohydrates, e.g. proteoglycan, glycosaminoglycans, lectin...or other CHO derivatives.
And I would like to know whether there is any newsgroup or internet sites that we can discuss our research findings or share research information?
If it does exist, please let me know via E-mail so that I can discuss the research findings about carbohydrates as those in mol. biol. or genetics
or protein study....
   My E-mail address is H9290199 at hkucc.hku.hk.
Sincerely yours,
Anonymous scientist