Kwill tubes HELP!!!!

Mr J P Kerslake kerslake at
Thu Aug 31 04:26:53 EST 1995

	Hope I am posting to the correct place. I
am trying to find a supplier of Kwill filling tubes,
or equilivents. These are sterial plastic "drinking 
straw like" tubes that fit on the end of syranges.
They used to be made by Avon medical ltd, But I can 
not find any evidence that the company still operates.
	Thanks for all you help. J.P. Kerslake 

More information about the Bioforum mailing list