Life Duty Death

Julie Locascio julie.cpc at mhs.unc.edu
Thu Aug 31 18:12:36 EST 1995

>An Islamic nation should not exist inside the "walls" of Europe,
>especially as we enter this new era.

Interesting comment coming from somebody who seems to think it should be
"hands off" for everything.

I suppose you live under a rock somewhere and need nothing more than worms and
rainwater to survive?  The rest of us are a little more dependent on the
international community for jobs, food, and the materials of clothing,
shelter, and energy.

Earth might abide, but I don't see how you will if you refuse to realize that
the rules for survival in the 20th century have changed for EVERYBODY.