CCD-camera from HTH (High Techn. Holland)

Wim Glas wglas at inter.NL.net
Fri Dec 1 10:27:34 EST 1995

Is there anyone there using a HTH ccd-camera ?  We have one which is
probably broken, but we cannot find the HTH(High Technology Holland)
company anymore. What I want to know is:  If you connect it to a monitor
via the  video-input, should it give a picture on the screen or not? In
our case it does not give any signal. Normally the camera is mounted on a
microscope, and the signal is processed by a computer.

Please anwer to   whg at ihe.nl    . I am not reading this newsgroup regularly.

Wim Glas
IHE-Delft, The Netherlands.