hippocampal slice culture

Dr. J rg Breder Joerg.Breder at ifn-magdeburg.de
Tue Dec 5 19:35:49 EST 1995

I would like to culture hippocampal slices from adult rats.
To my knowledge, nobody succeeded in doing this so far. I would
like to get in touch with people who alredy attempted to culture
hippocampal slices from adult rats or other animals. I would like
to obtain information about the culture conditions succesfully or
unsuccessfully tried (culture media, additives etc.) and I appreciate
every helpful comment on this subject. You can respond directly or send
me an e-mail.

Sincerely yours

Joerg
Dr. J rg Breder