Need info: ACH receptor conformation!

C Wood bsscw at bath.ac.uk
Tue Dec 5 19:08:21 EST 1995

allosteric effects ... the French scientist that noticed this effect got
the Noble prize ... he also happens to be very keen on publishing papers
on the nAChR (nicotinic acetylcholine receptor).  Cheveureux (spelling is
off .... I will look up a key review paper of his group).

Dr. Chris Wood PhD
Email: bsscw at bath.ac.uk
Biochem Dept., Bath Uni.,
Bath, BA2 7AY, UK