*******NEED FAST CASH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!*****************

Tarun Jolly Tarun.TJ at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Dec 7 16:07:56 EST 1995

Please...Before you start thinking oh no not one of these, take the time to
read this completely. Just save and print it out or print it out for later
if you need to, but you really need to pay attention to this. Ready? OK here
we go!

I thought these things were scams also.  They always sounded to good to be
true, but in the last week a friend of mine received $37,000. in the mail
from people around the world. I don't know about pyramid schemes or
anything like that but I do know he made $37,000 and all it cost him was a
measly 5 bucks.  And on top of that he is still receiving unexpected cash
almost every day!!!  I want other people to join in on this good
fortune!!!

Alright, enough of my jabbering....here are the instructions I received,
just as I received them...

INSTRUCTIONS:

Follow these instructions EXACTLY, and in 20 to 60 days you will have
received over 50,000. in cash.

(1) Immediately mail $1.00 to the names listed below. starting at
number 1 through number 5, SEND CASH ONLY. (total investment: $5.00 +
postage)> ENCLOSE A LETTER WITH A NOTE SAYING: "Please ad my name to your
mailing list". Include your name and mailing address. This is a legitimate
service that you are requesting and you are paying $1.00 for this service.

(2) Remove the name that appears as number 1 on the list. Move the other 4
names up one position (number 2 becomes number 1 , number 3 becomes number
2,and so on.) Place your name, address, and zip code in the number 5 position.

(3) With your name in the number 5 position, upload this ENTIRE file to 15
different bulletin boards (local or out of state). You may post it to the
BBS'S message base or to the file section. NEED FAST CASH! and use the
file description comments to draw attention to this file and it's great
potential for all of us.

(4) Within 60 days you will receive over $50,000. in CASH. Keep a copy of
this file for yourself so that you can use it again and again, whenever you
need money. As soon as you mail out these letters you are automatically in
the mail order business. People will be sending YOU $1.00 to be placed on
your mailing list. This list can then be rented to a broker that can be
found in your local yellow pages listings for additional income on a regular
basis.

        This list will become more valuable as it grows in size. This is a
service. And IT IS PERFECTLY LEGAL! If you have any doubts as to the
legality of this service, please refer to Title 18,h sections 1302 NS 1341
of the Postal Lottery Laws.

        NOTE: Make sure that you keep EVERY name and address sent to you,
either on computer of hard copy, and do not discard the names and notes that
people send to you. This is PROOF that you are truly providing a service,
and should the IRS or the government agency question you, you can provide
them with this proof!  (You will have to pay taxes on all this money if you
are honest.  It can be QUITE a sum of taxes if you received as much as he
did. But hey, it really is bona fide earned income.)

REMEMBER- THIS PROGRAM WILL ONLY FAIL IF YOU ARE NOT HONEST , PLEASE BE
HONORABLE... IT DOES WORK! THANK YOU.

1. Kent Backman 1370 Ululani St. #B415 Hilo, HI  96720
2. Jameson Triplett 47 wildflower dr. Amherst, MA 01002
3. Scott Burke, 102 Bromley Rd., Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada, B3P 2L7
4. K. King, 4165 Mar Moor Dr., Lansing, MI, 48917
5. Tarun Jolly;  2810 Salado St. Apt. #207;  Austin, Tx. 78705.

The following letters were written by participating members in this program.

        To those with the COMMON sense to participate in this easy money
opportunity.
        About 6 months ago I received the enclosed post n letter form. I
ignored it. I received about 5 more of the same letter within the next 2
weeks. I ignored them also. Of course, I was tempted to follow through and
dreamed of making thousands, but I was convinced it was just another gimmick
and could not possibly work.
        I was wrong! About three weeks later I saw this same letter posted
on a local bulletin board in Montreal. I liked the idea of giving it a try with
my computer. I didn't expect much because I figured, if other people were as
skeptical as I, they would not be too quick to part with $5.00. BUT I BUY
LOTTERY TICKETS WEEKLY IN MY PROVINCE AND HAVE NOTHING TOO SHOW FOR IT BUT
TICKET STUBS! This week I decided to look at this as my weekly lottery
purchase. I addressed the envelopes and mailed out $1.00 in each as
directed. Two weeks went by and I didn't receive anything in the mail. The
fourth week rolled around and I couldn't believe what happened! I can not
say that I received $50,000 but it was definitely well over $35,000. For
there first
time in 10 years I got out of debt. It was great. Of course, it did not take me
long to go through my earnings, so I am using this excellent money making
opportunity once again.
   Being a college student was once very rough for me.  I guess you could
say that I had become an addict when it came to credit cards;  I bought
crap that I did not even need.  The only problem was that I could not
afford to pay my bills due to my  spending habits.  My debts ran well into
the thousands when my credit card companies started to take action and
made several attempts to get the money that was owed to them.  I sat down
and tried to come up with a solution to my problem;  I made several attempts
to get the money that was owed to them.  I sat down and tried to come up
with a solution to my problem;  I did not want my credit completely
destroyed and I was sick and tired of the harassment.
   One day a friend called me up on the phone and told me about this
deal.  "Yea right" was my initial response, He said: "you are already in
debt in the thousands, what is another five bucks."  I contemplated the
situation , and decided 'what the heck!'  I followed the instructions and
in a few of weeks, I began receiving the cash that I needed to solve my
Debt problem and much more!

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS AND GET READY TO ENJOY!!
        Please send a copy of this letter along with enclosed letter so
together we can convince people who are skeptical that this really does
work!

Good Luck,
Tarun Jolly

p.s. just remember, if worst comes to worst, you lose $5 dollars, but if
what I said really does happen, then you get $50,000!!!!  Oh yeah, the
more bulletin boards you put this up on, the more money you can
make!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Everyone participating in this program keeps track of all the names
from whom they receive money. If you decide NOT to be HONEST, and not send money
to the 5 people on the list, you can always be tracked down and sued,
and I'm sure that you DON'T want that. Well, in any case, we hope that you
follow through with all the instructions in this letter in order to keep
this thing going. If you do, you may expect to start getting mail from
your first clients in less than three weeks. Good luck, and we hope that
you can
benefit from this, just like numerous others from coast to coast, and all
over the world.