computer video-recorder

Nicolas Cuvillier  cuvil at radium.jussieu.fr
Fri Dec 8 04:28:44 EST 1995

I'm currently looking for a not too expensive integrated video-computer
system for sientific purposes would allow :
- to record a video movie from a CCd camera
- to digitalyze one image every pre-defined time lapse from 1/25 s
(every image) to every minute with a time precisio of one image
- to treat these images with an image analysis software ( I essentially
eed a shape recognising system )

Thanks for any help
Please mail answers
--