Atomic force microscope trouble.......

DAVID ADAM BAINES-PINCHEN pinchen at coventry.ac.uk
Tue Dec 12 15:46:15 EST 1995

I'm presently doing some research with an SPM but the probe of the
microscope keeps detatching my samples from the treated substrate.  I'm
on a very tight budget and timescale and do not have the luxury of either
time nor money to fiddle with expensive, laborious and time-consuming
techniques.  I desperately need to find a technique which is going to
stick these samples firmly to the substrate, which is either
electrostatically charged glass or mica. Is there anyone out there who
can help me in the eleventh hour??????  ANY information and/or ideas will
be VERY appreciated.

Thanks.......

David Cov University.