pyrethrin's effects on cockroaches

Dr. C Herbert cherber2 at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Dec 15 06:36:43 EST 1995

I think you may get some help from some former colleagues of mine at
Rothamsted Research Station, Harpenden, Herts., U.K. The original
pyrethroid insecticides were developed there some years ago.
Possibly Norman Janes or Bupinder Khambay, who work in that group, are
possible sources. I don't have e-mail addresses, but you may be able to
find them. They will be something like "????@bbsrc.ac.uk"
Best of luck.
Colin Herbert.