lb

Makmal belal at PKRISC.CC.UKM.MY
Sun Dec 17 01:05:42 EST 1995

Dear sir

I am a Ph. D. student in the Dept. of Physics, Faculty of Physical and
Applied Science, University Kebangsaan Malaysia. I am doing my research on
Langmuir-Blodgett films. I am interesting in studying the optical properties
of these films and there structures. I will study the application of these
films in opto-electronics devices.

In this massage I would like to inform you that I am looking to keep in
touch with you , so I will be very happy if I receive any thing from you,
any idea, any of your publications on this subject or relative to it.

You can contact me at this address

Belal A. S. Abdalla

Dept. of Physics,
Faculty of Physical and Applied Science,
University Kebangsaan Malaysia,
43600 UKM Bangi,
Selangor,
Malaysia.