New repository at EBI for linkage and mapping software

Patricia Rodriguez-Tome tome at EMBL-EBI.ac.uk
Mon Dec 18 04:40:36 EST 1995

Announcement : A new repository for linkage and mapping software at EBI

We are please to announce a new directory in the software repository of the
EBI (EMBL Outstation, Hinxton).
The address is :  ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/software/linkage_and_mapping

If you have any problems in accessing that directory, please contact :
nethelp at ebi.ac.uk

This directory contains linkage and mapping related software
mirrored for their original sites.

We hope that this will make it easier for the European users to get
access to these programs.

If you know of packages not mirrored, please send me an e-mail with the name,
sites and who to contact. We mirror the software only when their
authors/sites have given their accord.

Regards,

Pat R.-Tome

Dr. Patricia Rodriguez-Tome		| URL:  http://www.ebi.ac.uk
The EMBL Outstation, Hinxton - The European Bioinformatics Institute
Hinxton Hall, Hinxton			| Tel:	+44 (0)1223 494 409
Cambridge CB10 1RQ, UK			| Fax:	+44 (0)1223 494 468