Survey: Volunteers Wanted

Bruce Keith nstn1971 at
Tue Dec 19 18:24:26 EST 1995

I am an MBA student at St. Mary's University in Halifax, Nova Scotia
I am presently doing a marketing survey on the internet for a major
research project.

I am looking for volunteers to complete my questionnaire.

The major concern of this questionnaire is to find how current
Internet users
are involved with electronic shopping.  The survey should take 10
or less to complete. Your individual responses will be kept

More information around this survey can be found at

Please email me at nstn1971 at if you are willing to complete
the survey.

* Bruce Keith   nstn1971 at    *  This space is available for an    *
* Sydney, Nova Scotia  Canada           *  interesting comment.              *
* Visit My Home Page at         *