Postdoctoral position offered

T. Le Neel tleneel at sante.univ-nantes.fr
Fri Dec 22 05:31:39 EST 1995

POSTDOCTORAL POSITION offered to study regulation of gene
transcription in cultured normal epithelial colonic cells. Our area
of research is the cooperation between human normal epithelial
intestinal cells and immune cells via cytokines.  We are currently
focusing on the regulation of cytokine expression (among them, members
of IL-1 family) by normal epithelial cells under inflammatory
conditions, and possible correlation with apoptosis in the intestine.
Our lab is fully supplied with the necessary and latest equipement to
carry out this research.  It is located in an enjoyable city on the
french west coast, 25 miles from the sea. Link with Paris is easy via
high speed train TGV (2 hours).
Start date  could be as early as march '96.  Candidates must have
experience in molecular biology.

If interested, please send letter of application, curriculum vitae,
names and addresses -- including e-mail address  -- of 2persons
who can evaluate you as a candidate. If preferred,
reply using e-mail address:
Dr. C.L. Laboisse
INSERM CJF 94-04
Faculte de Medecine