Points of interest

Thomas Nixon tcnixon at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 29 18:35:05 EST 1995

Hello!

     I am a freelance writer working on a project about the academic
uses for the internet.  I
would appreciate hearing from all of you as to what you consider to be
the best sites (WWW,
Gopher, FTP) on the internet for your particular area of study.

Please respond to me here or preferably to my internet account at
tcnixon at ix.netcom.com.

Tom Nixon
Hello!

     I am a freelance writer working on a project about the research
aspects and capabilities of the internet.  I am interested in which
sites (WWW, Gopher, FTP, etc.) that regular users find beneficial in
doing academic research.  I am looking for responses from professors,
teachers, students, and anyone else who has something to offer.

Please respond here, or (preferably) to my internet address:
tcnixon at ix.netcom.com

Tom Nixon