Dave Knorr dak at
Wed Feb 1 10:41:13 EST 1995

In article <3gbh9q$8ma at> James Mahaffy,
mahaffy at writes:
>Would there some wisdom to include another level such as
> I realize there is a lot of overlap with cell
>biologists not in medical research, but somehow lumping them in the same
>category or with a common searchable name, might aid in folks finding

I think this group's broad appeal justifies keeping it in a more general
category, rather than tending to make it a more exclusive domain under
medicine.  In addition to the "justification" presented we have had
discussion by researchers interested in developing and standardizing
"non-diagnostic" assays, because the approach and methodology may be

Dave Knorr
Agricultural Applications
dak at