**poll**

Jim Miller, Jr. jmillerjr at lsfcu.org
Thu Feb 2 16:50:23 EST 1995

In article <3gr2jb$d2i at kid.mathworks.com> sully at mathworks.com (Donna Sullivan) writes:

>At least 3 are RIGHT of center. 1, 4, and 6.

1??? I thought that since having welfare at all is an extreme left position
its elimination would be a very centered idea(I believe the far right position
on this subject would be a "poor tax").

Of course the same thing could be said for #4 since many believe that the US
Constitution was never meant to apply to anyone but citizens in the first
place.

|Jim Miller, Jr. <jmillerjr at lsfcu.org>               Eagle Scout - '88|
|Systems Administator                                Vigil Honor - '94|
|Liberty Savings Federal Credit Union                 Meechgalhukquot-|
|Jersey City, NJ                                       "Redheaded One"|
|Advisor, Explorer Post 348                Hudson Liberty Council, BSA|
    "I will choose above my fears, I will choose free will." - Rush