Need moose information.

Aaron Benner oususaab at
Wed Feb 1 22:22:13 EST 1995

In article <JONES.95Jan31113530 at>,
Chris Jones <jones at> wrote:
>In article <checker.791448876 at> checker at (checker on BIX) writes:
>> Any references to books on moose would be great as well.  Surely there is a
>> "moose bible" out there.  We've check the University of Washington without
>Sure, and it's got commandments, too:
>1)  If it's edible, eat it.
>2)  If it's hostile, charge it.
>3)  Otherwise, mate with it.

Don't forget the other important ones:

4)  Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's fen
5)  Thou shalt honor thy Bull and Cow

and the golden rule

When in the forest:
Do unto others as Yew Wood have done unto you

Groan and Bear it.

|---------| oususaab at -- Aaron Benner |-------------|
"I like the fact that you treat me like a person not a doorprize, I like
the fact that you are a romantic, even if you're hopeless" - Tina (the mask)
	       "Yea, Right.  Just not in real life." - Me