**poll**

Sean B. Keatts keatts at u.washington.edu
Fri Feb 3 16:23:15 EST 1995

Oh, please!  First off, the questions are worded RIGHT of center.  Secondly,
it's a poll for his own personal use for a class.  He did not ask anyone
to post their opinions.  Also, he's probably not concerned with wording,
he wants to get numbers in the yes and no columns for his class.  His
professor can be the judge of his wording, not you.