Is there a diagnostic news group?

Marvin Barrash mbarrash at clark.net
Sat Feb 4 16:23:29 EST 1995

Is there a news group which I can submit a combination of symptoms to?  I have
seen many M.D.s who have not been able to work with such a wide range of
symptoms.  Some symptoms are measurable, others are not.  They are generally
consistant.  Please advise (email ok too.). Thanks much.
|  Marvin Barrash                   |                              |
|  mbarrash at clark.net               |                              |