ANOTHER COMMERCIAL BROADCAST BITES THE DUST ....

BIOSCI Administrator biosci-help at net.bio.net
Mon Feb 6 19:40:05 EST 1995

Just to let our readers know that we do take action against these
geeks and it does work!

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager

				biosci-help at net.bio.net

From: America Online Postmaster Team <pmd at aol.net>
Subject: Re: [SPhysiques at aol.com: * A SWEETHEART FOR VALENTINE'S *]
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 1995 11:02:27 -0500 (EST)

Thanks for the forward. America Online's Terms of Service and USENET
Acceptable Usage Policy expressly prohibit the posting or forwarding
of such commercial messages both on our service and to the Internet
except where deemed appropriate. I have cancelled the post
and reported the member's abuse of their privileges to our Terms of
Service staff. Disciplinary action has been taken in the form of
termination of SPhysiques' accounts with America Online.

Again, thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Sincerely,
Frederick E Vaughn
Assistant Postmaster
America Online, Inc.