Massasauga Rattlesnake

MiKe Griggs mhg3 at
Wed Feb 8 12:47:08 EST 1995

The Massasauga Rattlesnake has a small range in Upstate New York just
north of Syracuse in the Cicero swamp.  You might make some inquiries to
the College of forestry via Syracuse University directory at 1Syracuse
University CWIS 70.  I am a graduate from there but it
has been some years you might try Dr. Porter, or query a grad student at
FSTRY.  Sorry I cannot be more specific but the last I heard there was
some project funded to do population studies out ES&F.  Good luck Mike