Blue-green algal toxins

Robert Gray robgray at iccu6.ipswichcity.qld.gov.au
Thu Feb 9 22:12:21 EST 1995

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask about this, but any help would
be appreciated.  We are looking at some blue-green blooms in a water supply
and are investigating HPLC methods for identifying and quantifying toxins
produced.  Anabaena sp. and Microcystis sp. have been identified and we would
logically be looking for anatoxin and microcystin.  We have a microcystin
method, but are not happy with it.  All suggestions gratefully received.....

thanks,

Rob Gray