<ad> GUARANTEED CREDIT REPAIR BY LAW FIRM

Brett Beitzel brett_beitzel at msmtp.idde.saci.org
Thu Feb 9 05:05:01 EST 1995

In article <3hcnc8$bi9 at panix.com>, ccapc at cyber.sell.com (Consumer Credit
Advocates) wrote:

> Consumer Credit Advocates, PC
> 11 Pennsylvania Plaza, Suite 2101
> New York, NY  10001
> (212) 629-5261 (telephone)  (212) 629-4762 (fax)
> E-MAIL: ccapc at cyber.sell.com
>
> Our LAW FIRM offers direct guaranteed effective credit
> restoration services by experienced attorneys.  THIS IS
> NOT A DO-IT-YOURSELF KIT.
>
> ... large load of ad bullshit deleted....

I say keep your LAW FIRM's goddamn ads off of newsgroups.

P.S.  Can you spell FLAME?
Brett Beitzel                        "A drug is something that when
brett_beitzel at msmtp.idde.saci.org     injected into a guinea pig
Cancer Therapy and Research Center    produces a scientific paper."
San Antonio, TX                       -Anon