Computerised Image Analysis

Alex Cummins ace at
Thu Feb 9 08:10:52 EST 1995

In article <Pine.SUN.3.91.950124141002.9750A-100000 at>,
"E.E. Frost" <eef1000 at> wrote:
> E.Frost
> University of Cambridge
> Department of Pharmacology
> Cambridge
> U.K.
> email eef1000 at
 National Institutes of Health has written an imaging package for the Mac.
It is public domain. It is called image and reqires little specialized
hardware. It does a pretty fair job and the price is right. If you have
captured images it can import and analyze them with NO specialized
hardware. Therefore a trial would cost you nothing. If you have trouble
finding this software please feel free to e-mail me direct and I can send
it to you.