does anyone knows about free journals?

Jeff Rawlings rawlings at presence.com
Thu Feb 9 04:22:36 EST 1995

In article <AAsPZDl0x5 at ggmi.belpak.grodno.by>,
pashick at ggmi.belpak.grodno.by wrote:

>   Hello everybody!
>
>   I'm interesting with biological journals with free subscribtion, smth.
> like 'Laser Focus', which are free because there is a lot of advertisement
> in it. If you know, write me postal and e-mail addresses of it. Thank you.

Here is a partial list - I am interested in seeing additions. Please note
that all of these magazines require you to qualify for their free
subscriptions. All of these are published in the U.S.A.

Genetic Engineering News charges postage only for qualified subscribers.
1651 Third Avenue
New York, NY 10128

American Biotechnology Laboratory
Box 3222
Lowell, MA 01853-9889

Biomedical Products
301 Gibraltar Drive, Box 650
Morris Plains, NJ 07950-0650

BioTechniques
Eaton Publishing
154 E. Central St.
Natick, MA 01760

Jeff Rawlings                               rawlings at silcom.com

     *Internet Consulting for the Biotechnology Supplier*