"The Scientist" e-journal

David Luckett lucketd at agric.nsw.gov.au
Thu Feb 9 23:25:23 EST 1995

Can anyone tell me how to subscribe to "The Scientist" - an electronic
journal/newspaper which I understand is available on the net. I believe
that it includes articles by Eugene Garfield (of ISI-fame).
Many thanks.
 | David Luckett                                      Tel: +61 69 381835 |
 | Agricultural Research Institute                    Fax: +61 69 381809 |
 | Wagga Wagga NSW 2650  Australia      E-mail: lucketd at agric.nsw.gov.au |
 |                       "2+2=5 (for large values of 2)"   Anon          |
 | "He's not the Messiah, he's just a very naughty boy!"   Terry Jones   |