Need info on lab equipment

Jeff Rawlings rawlings at presence.com
Fri Feb 10 17:09:42 EST 1995

In article <LevinMA.2.0009D411 at maspo3.mas.yale.edu>,
LevinMA at maspo3.mas.yale.edu (Michael Levin) wrote:

> Hello, everyone!
> I need your help.
> I am trying to equip our very new Lab. here at Yale.
> Now, we need medical instruments, cages for laboratory animals  . . .
> My QUESTIONS are: How and Where can I find companies that produce/sell
that stuff?

Several journals, societies, and companies produce guides of one sort or
another. Science had a special "product guide" issue last year, but I
don't recall the date. The American Chemical society puts our a Biotech
Buyers' Guide with product and company listings ($25 - phone is
202.872.4600). There's also the North American Biotechnology Directory,
which has a listing of suppliers of biological products and lab equipment
(about $95, I think; phone is 713.529.0936).

Hope that helps - and, of course, I don't work for any of those organizations.

Jeff Rawlings                               rawlings at silcom.com

     *Internet Consulting for the Biotechnology Supplier*