human gets sheep pregnant?

Janiece Raylene Hutchins hutchin3 at whale.st.usm.edu
Sat Feb 11 13:24:30 EST 1995

I work at a wastewater plant, with people who are not very educated.
A majority of those people believe a man can get a sheep pregnant.
They say they believe it because a female's sheeps reproductive parts
are so much like that of a human woman.  A few of us who have had
college Biology tried to argue, but the other will not believe it.
I have be challenged to find proof that it is impossible.  If someone will
send me e-mail, someone that is a doctor or other type expert.  I have
many biology text books and will also use that as proof.
(send e-mail to hutchin3 at whale.st.usm.edu)