river dolphins

rapienmk at hiram.edu rapienmk at hiram.edu
Sun Feb 12 19:55:26 EST 1995

Hello.  I am writing a paper on the evolution of river dolphins.  My college
library is very lacking in information on this subject and I wonder if anyone
knows of some references I might check into.  Journal articles would be
especially helpful.  I think in my paper I would like to focus on comparative
anatomy of freshwater and marine dolphins.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.  (Please respond directly to my e-mail address).

                                           Thank You!
                                                     mary