Biomarkers

D.A. McLeod dmcleod at hpb.hwc.ca
Tue Feb 14 11:41:28 EST 1995

I'm brainstorming for ideas.  In the future, I anticipate making
recommendations re: measuring biomarkers in blood samples from a large
cross section of the normal population.  I will have a sample(s) of blood
and will be able to use whole blood, plasma, serum as well as DNA
extracted from the lymphocytes and a bank of immortalized lymphocytes
stored in liquid nitrogen as a biorepository.  The focus of the study
must be on disease or risk factors that impact on the health of the
population.  A reasonable argument to justify each idea would be
appreciated and a reference if possible.

Thanx

Dan McLeod
e-mail dmcleod at hpb.hwc.ca