Diet

Chromosome Terror abrdlher at reading.ac.uk
Thu Feb 16 08:36:35 EST 1995

Well, if you eat all that everyday I wouldn't be at all surprised if you
became a balloon in the next month or so...
Exercise helps...
As it does simply having the will to eat when we are hungry, and not just
because 'mmmmm, looks nice!'
I have a good way to help the will, and I am willing to share it with the
rest of the world, right here, right now...
are you ready for this?

try living on a uk PhD studentship money... you'll sure lose weigh!

(except if you spend it all on beer, that is!)

Nacho, but from an non-edible species...