Diet

Peter D. Krevat pkrevat at emory.edu
Thu Feb 16 17:04:50 EST 1995

Foxvulpes:

	I am a physician in Atlanta, and my patients have presented
dozens of interesting diet plans to me, from fat-binding pills to all
grapefruit (yes, the old grapefruit diet).  My best advice to you is
exercise (which is probably not the answer you were looking for).
Aerobic exercise (with your doctor's blessing, of course) increases your
metabolism during and for several hours after your effort.  As little a 8
minutes, three times in one day can make a difference.
	I hope this helps.

					Peter Krevat, M. D.
					pkrevat at emory.edu