American Type Culture Collection

Mike Agostino mja12046 at glaxo.com
Fri Feb 17 10:06:32 EST 1995

In article <3i0qlj$fal at news.unimelb.EDU.AU>, bae at ariel.ucs.unimelb.EDU.AU
(Bronwyn Evans) wrote:

> Hi netters,
>
> Can anyone send me the email (if there is one) address for the
> American Type Culture Collection??
> Any information would be much appreciated.
> Thankyou
>

> Bronwyn Evans

from their press release at the gopher address:

American Type Culture Collection (ATCC)
12301 Parklawn Drive
Rockville MD 20852-1776 USA

Contact:  Workshop Manager
E-mail:        internet at atcc.org
Phone:         (301) 738-6080 or (301) 231-5566
FAX:      (301) 816-4363

The Writers Alliance, Inc.
12008 Golden Twig Court
Gaithersburg MD 20878 USA

Contact:  John Makulowich
E-mail:        makulow at clark.net
Phone:         (301) 738-6080
FAX:      (301) 948-8028

Course and registration information is available via e-mail, FTP, Gopher
and WWW browser. Training authorizations, purchase orders and all major
credit cards are accepted for these courses.

E-mail:   compass at clark.net or compass at atcc.org

This news release is available via FTP archive server: