NEW: TOPICS / HUM-MOLGEN

Frank S. Zollmann zollmann.1 at osu.edu
Thu Feb 16 21:59:34 EST 1995

Dear colleagues,

to further improve the quality and quantity of communication
at HUM-MOLGEN we are delighted to introduce our new feature TOPICS.

In compliance with the advices of our subscribers we created
this division and with it we hope to make the communication
between Clinicians, Geneticists, Molecular Biologists, Computer
Scientists etc. more efficient.

TOPICS will provide the subscriber to choose (with the
command SET, from which TOPICs he or she wants to receive mail,
or not (besides general messages)).

To subscribe this FREE service, send message

        subscribe HUM-MOLGEN first_name last_name
        listserv at nic.surfnet.nl

Arthur Bergen
Frank S. Zollmann

NEWS			(General news about human Genetics and HUM-MOLGEN)

CALLS			(Calls for help, collaboration, assistance)

ANNOUNCEMENTS           (meetings, positions, awards, etc.)

LITERATURE              (Journals, books, libraries)

REVIEW                  (Reviews in different fields of Clinical Genetics,
                         Molecular Biology, Biotechnology)

VIEW                    (Ethical and social issues)

MOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS/  (New diagnostic methods etc.)
CLINICAL RESEARCH

INTERNET HIGHLIGHTS/    (Introduction of new Internet resources)
COMPUTATIONAL GENETICS

SPECIAL TOPICS IN       (genetic imprinting, uniparental disomy etc)
GENETICS

BIOTECHNOLOGY           (Techniques, new procedures)