Need info on cloning for a student

Martin D. Leach leach at bu.edu
Thu Feb 16 19:29:15 EST 1995

In article <3i0dq0$fre at geraldo.cc.utexas.edu>, t.evert at mail.utexas.edu
(Thaddeus Evert) wrote:

> To whom it may concern:
>
> I'm trying to find some information on cloning for a student (duh).
>
> I'm looking all around the bionet, but I'm not finding anything.  Am I
in the right place?

Specific questions are a help...

Also...you may want to check bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts

BTW fire away with the questions..

Martin

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at bu.edu
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
                                             head.....WIBBLE"
My homepage: http://155.41.115.114/Leach.html
Biotech company listing: http://155.41.115.114/jumper/biolcomm.html

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet bioinfo.weizmann.ac.il 8888