Need info on cloning for a student

Martin D. Leach leach at
Thu Feb 16 19:29:15 EST 1995

In article <3i0dq0$fre at>, t.evert at
(Thaddeus Evert) wrote:

> To whom it may concern:
> I'm trying to find some information on cloning for a student (duh).
> I'm looking all around the bionet, but I'm not finding anything.  Am I
in the right place?

Specific questions are a help... may want to check bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts

BTW fire away with the questions..

.....          Martin Leach                Email:leach at
 _/  |-/__==/  80 E. Concord St. (L603)
My homepage:
Biotech company listing:

p.s. try BioMOO  -virtual biology on the internet..
telnet 8888