Chemical Databases

C Webster mphcw at
Tue Feb 21 06:19:14 EST 1995

Does anyone know of a database of chemical structures for amino acids and the
like ? Specifically I'm looking for a picture of the amino acid tyrosine in 3D.
I have the rasmol package, are there any databases of files that can be loaded
into this package and then manipulated.

Mr Craig Webster, Department of Chemical Pathology and Immunology
The Old Medical School, Thoresby Place, Leeds, LS2 9JT
Tel:- 0113 2 923285              email (work):- c.webster at
Fax:- 0113 2 335672                    (home):- cwebster at