human gets sheep pregnant?

Chromosome Terror abrdlher at reading.ac.uk
Wed Feb 22 14:47:05 EST 1995

Another way to argue back is in evolutionary terms... how do species
isolate from the others? If isolation does not exist, interbreeding would
mix the population, so in the end only one species would exist.
Think of that too... that's rather more interesting to talk about than
the actual biochemistry going on for fecundation to occur...

Nacho